You will work together with our local family chef to learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food.
- Bicycles provided
- Lunch as mentioned in itinerary
- Mineral water
- English-speaking local
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees included in rate
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Prices are in USD, per person. Validity: from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2014
Day 1 Traque Herb Village and Hoian Tour (L)
Depart at your hotel in Hoi an at 8:30AM, you will ride by bicycle to Tra Que Vegetable Village (3kms far from Hoian). It is time for you to experience a day of living and working with the local farmers in this village.
A tour of the organic vegetable and herb gardens can include some time working in the field if you like, or merely observing and learning about the system and the fresh ingredients.
Back to Tra Que’s family house, you will be enjoy with "food massage" before working together with our family chef to learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. Then, we sit down and a chance to savour the dishes we have prepared.
After lunch, biking back to Hoian where you will walk to visit ancient tiny town Hoi an. The visit will includes Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. It is time for you to go shopping or relax on the bank of Thu Bon river of Hoi An. Tour end at around 5.00PM in your hotel.
Photo gallery of Tra Que Herb Village & Hoian Tour (Full Day)