Hanoi City - Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Lunch included
- Mineral water
- Highly Qualified, English-speaking experienced
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees included in rate
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Prices are in USD, per person. Validity: from 01/09/2013 to 30/09/2014
Day 1 Hanoi - Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day (L)
At 8:00 AM, we will depart from your hotel (by private car) to the Ninh Binh Province (home to Hoa Lu). Here you will visit the historic 10th century capital of Vietnam and its famous Le & Dinh Dynasty Temples. Relaxing and walking around the picturesque, quiet village roads, you will pass through rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops until reaching Tam Coc.
After having lunch in Tam Coc, the car will take you to “Sunny Wharf”, where you’ll board a traditional sampan for an hour and a half boat journey to the heart of “Inland Ha Long Bay”. Soak in the beauty of the surrounding karsts as you pass along their rocky bases and row into one of the many limestone-carved caves.
We will stop for a short rest near a small shrine before returning to the boat. We will make our way back to the dock and begin the drive back to Hanoi. The tour will end around 5.30PM.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
Photo gallery of Hoa Lu & Tam Coc Tour (Full Day)