location: Hanoi City to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi City
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car. - Private day cruise
- Lunch meal
- Mineral water
- English-speaking experienced
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Prices is per person in USD
Day 1 Halong Bay Full Day (L)
At 7:30AM, our staff will pick you up at your hotel for the 3.5-hour journey out to Halong Bay (in a private car). Upon arriving at the pier, we will board a private boat for the four-hour journey through Halong Bay (lunch included).
As we cruise through the emerald waters, you’ll have endless opportunities to photograph all the famous sites of the area including the breathtaking limestone outcrops. We will visit the Thien Cung Cave (the Cave of the Heavenly Palace, famous for its stalagmites and stalactites), which was only opened to the public in 1998.
From here we will pay a visit to the newly discovered Dau Go grotto, where the famous Vietnamese General Tran Hung Dao once held stakeouts during the Mongol Army invasion in 1288. After visiting these iconic sites, we will head back to the Halong pier and drive back to Hanoi. The tour will end around 8.00PM.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax Travel. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
Photo gallery of Halong Bay Day Tour (Full Day)