Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Tour Code: MTSB03
Price from: US $ n/a Pax
Tour Valid: December 31th, 2014
- 02 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- Visas on arrival
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our Thailand tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Thailand Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Price from: US $
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Price from: US $ n/a
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Price from: US $ n/a
Trip code: MCHL02
Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Price from: US $ 776
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...