Holiday Group & Private Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other Asian Destinations.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Please call to book our tours!.
The capital of Laos- Vientiane sits on the northern bank of the Mekong River facing across to the even sleepier Thai town of Sri Chiang Mai. For many visitors, Vientiane is the first taste of Laos food, culture and hospitality and on all counts it does not disappoint. Actually, Vientiane is pronounced Wiang Jan and translated as City of Sandalwood. The modern name of Vientiane comes courtesy of a bastardised form of French transliteration. Wiang actually means "fort" (City of Sandalwood sounds better than Fort of Sandalwood) but by all accounts, it mustn't have been much of a fort as the original city was over-run on a number of occasions by the Burmese and Chinese and was absolutely flattened by the Siamese (Thais) in 1828, after which the city was abandoned back to the jungle. This is one of the reasons why many of the Wats in the city are of a relatively young age, and if the road layout strikes you as a pretty inspired affair, you can thank the French for it they laid the whole place when they oversaw the rebuilding of the city through the turn of the 19th to 20th century.
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Tour Code: MLVS04
Tour Valid: Until December 30th, 2013
- 02 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- You can get Laos Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport)
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Trip code: MMHL03
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Trip code: MSHL05
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Price from: US $ 600.00 Pax
Trip code: MVSD08
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price from: US $ 1199.00 Pax
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Trip code: MCHL07
Duration: 14 days/13 nights
Price from: US $ 1350.00 Pax
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...