Holiday Group & Private Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other Asian Destinations.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Please call to book our tours!.
This cycling tour is a fully guided and supported by van to cycle on the back road to visit Angkor temple complex. From Angkor temple, we pass the rice field and the village to visit the pre-Angkorian temple in Rolous Group and take a great boat trip on Tonle Sap lake to visit the floating village. Banteay Srei, the pink sand stones appreciated by the most visitors as the most beautiful carving temple together with the Landmines museum are the must see. They are located 35km from Angkor complex. Kulen is a great water fall for trekking to escape from the crowded tourists at Angkor complex. With a combination to visit Beng Mealea, the temple of Indiana Jones make it the perfect day to remember. We cycle 145km and trek 12km. The cycling is mostly on the quiet backroad with only some part of our return trip to be on the main road as we have to avoid cycling on the same road. The main road is tarmac and the backroads are nice with the wonderful views, a bit sandy. The trekking is a bit climb with a little rock for 200 meters, after that is flat all ways.
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Tour Code: MCAT07
Tour Valid: Until December 30th, 2013
- 03 Nights Accommodation.
- Mountain bikes
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- You can get Cambodia Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport).
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Trip code: MMHL03
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Trip code: MSHL05
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Price from: US $ 600.00 Pax
Trip code: MVSD08
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price from: US $ 1199.00 Pax
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Trip code: MCHL07
Duration: 14 days/13 nights
Price from: US $ 1350.00 Pax
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...