- 09 Nights accommodation base on sharing room in hotel with breakfast - All transportation in air-conditioned car - Private boat trip - Local Experienced English speaking guide - All entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary - Meals as mentioned in itinerary - Mineral water
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program. - Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes. - Personal insurance and personal expenses. - Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Vientiane Arrival
Upon arrival at the airport in Vientiane (Laos), you will be welcomed and private transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2 Vientian City Tour (B,L)
Morning breakfast at hotel, you start to see the major temples including the oldest Wat Sisaket, a temple of thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. After lunch, you heading to visit the famous, sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is Vientiane 's own Arc de Triumph, sunset by Mekong Riverside and late evening return to hotel. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 3 Vientiane – Flight to Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, you are free time till the driver transfer you to airport to catch domestic flight to Luang Prabang. Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos. Upon arrive Luang Prabang, welcome and pick up to hotel in Luang Prabang for check in and relax. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4 Luang Prabang City Tour (B,L)
After breakfast, you will visit the Royal Palace Museum, visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Mai, visit Wat Xieng Thong. Continue taking a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village famous for its hand weaving. We then climb up to the top of Phousi Mount for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, we explore Street Night Market, where you can find the lovely collection and handmade textile by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 5 Pak Ou Cave - Kuang Si Waterfall (B,L)
After breakfast, you embark on a cruise upstream on the Mekong River River to visit the famous caves of Pak Ou housing thousands of statues representing Lord Buddha. Along the way, you stop at the village of Ban Xang Hai, where they make the local rice wine. Afternoon, drive out of town 30 km to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall, where you can swim, relax, soft trek to the top of the fall. On return short stop at Black Hmong Village, where hill tribe hand-made handicraft as souvenirs for visitors pass by. Then return to Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 6 Luang Prabang - Xiang Khuang (B,L)
After breakfast, transfer to Phonesavanh the new capital city of Xieng Khuang Province. Meet upon arrival, transfer and check-in at your hotel. The Plain of Jars consists of a large area extending around Phonesavanh, where several hundred huge jars of unknown origin have been scattered about in over a dozen groupings.Overnight in Phonesavanh.
Day 7 Xieng Khuang - Luang Prabang (B,L)
After breakfast, stroll through the bustling Phonesavanh market, where the hill tribes of the surroundings gather daily to trade their goods, especially venison. Continue to the site 1 and site 2 of the Plain of Jars, located 10 km from Phonesavanh with over 300 jars, an impressive archaeological site where hundreds of large stone jars are littered all over the plateau. Then excursion by car back to Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 8 Luang Prabang Departure (B)
You are free time till the driver transfer you to airport for your flight. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of The Charm Of Laos (8 days/7 nights)