Holiday Group & Private Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other Asian Destinations.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Please call to book our tours!.
Traveling on this Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Overland Cambodia tour gives you a chance to discover the tranquil rhythms and traditional lifestyles of the local people. Slow down, take your time and explore the heart of Cambodia with our three-day journey from the capital to Siem Reap. Setting off from Phnom Penh, your first day of travel on this Cambodia tour package takes you to Kampong Thom. The multi-story buildings and traffic-filled streets of the city quickly give way to rural roads lined with palm trees and small huts. On the road, you'll pass by local trucks piled high with a mix of people and luggage and ox-carts hauling goods from farms to the market. For the intrepid, a stop can be made in Skoun, a small town known for their local delicacy: fried tarantulas. Whether you just have a look or dare to have a taste, this is certain to be one of the most unusual photo opportunities of your Cambodia tour! Continue to Kampong Cham where you'll take a walk along the banks of the Mekong River and visit the local market where area vendors come to buy and sell produce and other goods. Spend the night in Kampong Thom at the charming Sambor Village Hotel, take time to explore the town and the meandering waters of the Stung River. This section of your Cambodia tour is highlighted by a visit to Sambor Prey Kuk, a series of 6th and 7th century temples. You'll discover the history and wonder of these ancient ruins as you make your way through the tranquil jungle surroundings on foot or by bike and enjoy a delicious picnic amid the temple grounds. The final stretch your journey takes you to Siem Reap where your Cambodia tour can continue with touring of the Angkor Archeological Park and its surroundings. If you're seeking to go beyond the main sites, discover local cultures and see more of the country, this overland journey is the perfect addition to your Cambodia tour.
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Tour Code: MCSD07
Tour Valid: Until December 30th, 2013
- 01 Night Accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- You can get Cambodia Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport).
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Trip code: MMHL03
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Trip code: MSHL05
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Price from: US $ 600.00 Pax
Trip code: MVSD08
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price from: US $ 1199.00 Pax
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Trip code: MCHL07
Duration: 14 days/13 nights
Price from: US $ 1350.00 Pax
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...