Phnom Penh – Mondolkiri - Phnong Village and Elephant Ride - Sen Monorom – Bou Sra - Phnom Penh
- 03 Nights Accommodation. - Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary. - Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program - Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas. - Dinners, except as specified above. - Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses. - Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Phnom Penh – Mondolkiri (375km by car)
Depart from Phnom Penh to Sen Monorom (the provincial capital of Mondulkiri). We stop for lunch in the district town of Snual located in Kratie province. Along the road, we can see some of the rubber plantation initiated by the French. Today, we travel 375m by van on the road which is much better and shorter than the road from Phnom Penh to Rattanakiri. Upon arrival, we visit the village and its surrounding if possible. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Sen Monorom- the provincial capital.
Day 2 Phnong Village and Elephant Ride (7km)
After breakfast, we start the journey of trekking and rideon the back of the elephant in this wild region to admire its many waterfalls. We cross the jungle covered hills to meet the Phnong, a minorityethnic population. The walking is about 1 hour to see the Phnong village deeper so that we can appreciate their traditions. We try to have supported vehicle to follow us, but in case, the van might meet us in the next accessible village. Lunch is taken near the waterfall lost in the jungle. Return to Sen Monorom for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 Sen Monorom – Bou Sra (walking 6km)
After breakfast, we start the journey early in the morning in this wild animal region. We cross forests and hills. Stop and relax to enjoy the truly nature.Then go to Bou Sra waterfall with some stop in the Phnong minority villages to take some of the photos with them. Enjoy the lunch nearby the water fall. In the afternoon, we climb up the hill of Sen Monorom to visit the pagoda and enjoy the panoramic view. Return to Sen Monorom for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Sen Monorom – Phnom Penh (375km)
Breakfast in Sen Monorom. We transfer back to Phnom Penh. Lunch in Snuol. Arrive in Phnom Penh.
Photo gallery of Mondulkiri Trekking 4 Days / 3 Nights (4 days/3 nights)