Holiday Group & Private Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other Asian Destinations.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Please call to book our tours!.
Mai Chau is the heart of a beautiful valley that is a world away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. The modern village is an unappealing sprawl. However, as you emerge on the rice fields and rural living, it is transformed into a real paradise. It’s a stunning area, and most people here are ethnic White Thai. It is so interesting to spend a night on a stilt house and enjoy the traditional music and wine. Cuc Phuong National Park was established in 1962. It is the oldest national park in Vietnam. Located only 120km southwest of Hanoi and nestled between the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa, Cuc Phuong boasts engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent limestone mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest, they form a habitat for some of Asia's rarest species. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world. Tam Coc is considered as Ha Long Bay on land because of its beauty and charm. Sitting on boat en route Tam Coc, you have a good chance of viewing the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields, which are all combined to form a poetic painting of the countryside.
Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Tour Code: MVAT01
Tour Valid: Until December 30th, 2013
- 05 Nights Accommodation.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Motorbike (Minsk 125 CC)
- Boat cruises as specified in the program.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- Visas on arrival
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Trip code: MMHL03
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Trip code: MSHL05
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Price from: US $ 600.00 Pax
Trip code: MVSD08
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price from: US $ 1199.00 Pax
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Trip code: MCHL07
Duration: 14 days/13 nights
Price from: US $ 1350.00 Pax
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...