Enjoy the colorful Royal Ballet Performance show - Visit the beautiful oldest temples and meet the local people - Take part in the weaving centre & cooking class.
- 04 Nights Accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
||First Class 4*
|Luang Prabang Hotel
Ancient Luang Prabang Hotel
Hotel De la Paix
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Luang Prabang Arrival
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Welcome dinner will be served and you have tickets evening to attend the unique Royal Ballet Performance set in the Royal Palace. This colorful show features excerpts from the Ramayana. Stay overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 2 Luang Prabang – City tour and Baci Ceremony
After breakfast, we visit the Royal Palace Museum which hosts a range of interesting artifacts. We begin our walking tour taking in some the cities most beautiful temples: Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground represents the classical Luang Prabang style, and Wat Mai and Wat Sene which is the oldest temple in Luang Prabang. In the afternoon, we stop at Yensabai where you will see some Lao traditional stencils made with Saa paper. Our next stop is the excellent Arts and Ethnology Centre which gives us a further insight into the ethnic mix and culture of Laos. We then climb up Mt Phousi which offers a spectacular sunset and a panoramic view over Luang Prabang and the Mekong River. In the evening, we transfer out to a local village where you take party in a traditional Baci Ceremony, involving the tying of strings to ones wrists aims to keep bad spirits away and bring good luck. Stay overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 3 Luang Prabang – Ock Pop Tok – Silkworms and Natural Dyes Class
This morning, you are at leisure to explore Luang Prabang at your own pace. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Ock Pop Tok weaving center for a unique Silkworm and Natural Dyes Class. Firstly, there is an explanation about the worms’ lives where they come from, who makes silk in Laos and a bizarre list of facts regarding sericulture. Guests are invited to prepare mulberry leaves and feed the worms. After a brief introduction to the natural dyes, you will dye scarves in your chosen colors. In the late afternoon, there is a chance to meet the weavers and get an introduction to the weaving technique. There will also be a chance to try your hand at weaving and spinning. The day finishes with cocktails and canapés overlooking the sunset on the Mekong River. Stay overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 4 Luang Prabang – Cooking Class at Roots and Leaves
This morning, you will take part in a cooking class. The day starts with a visit to the local market, accompanied by the head chef who will advise you on the different types of ingredients. Using the fresh produce, you will be taught in the art of Lao cuisine. Lunch is your own mornings efforts!. The afternoon is at your own leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang
Day 5 Luang Prabang Departure
You have time at leisure before your transfer to the airport for departure. End of Asia King Travel. Hope you have enjoyed your trip.
Photo gallery of Luang Prabang Culture (5 days/4 nights)