Phnom Penh - Kirirom National Park - Phnom Penh
- 02 Nights Accommodation. - Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary - Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program - Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas. - Dinners, except as specified above. - Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses. - Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Phnom Penh - Kirirom (5km)
Meet by our adventure guide in Phnom Penh. Transfer to Kirirom National Park to brief on the tour. Begin walking to the Chambok water fall. As we walk along the path for ox card. We are able to see some birds also as they are conserved by the community. Then there is a bit climbing with some rock. We have one stop before reaching to the 40 meter high water fall. Enjoy swimming and relaxing before returning back to home-stay for breakfast. Then, we visit the community with the local guide to learn about rural life at its most authentic.
Day 2 Phnom Penh - Kirirom National Park (Walking 15km)
The day starts with a transfer to Phnom Dat Chivit located in Kirirom National Park where walking guide and ranger will brief you on the tour. After water fill and get ready, immediately begin the hiking 2 hours to visit Phnom Dat Chivit. The walking is interesting to discover through the pine forest followed by the sound of the birds and we stop to search for them. To the top of the hill, it has the best view to see all the other part of the mountain range. A peaceful breathtaking and also the kingdom of the 2 eagles, they normally chase around.
Day 3 Kirirom - Phnom Penh
Breakfast at the lodgel. Walk around to see the Kirirom Hillside Resort with a wide landscape including the horse ranch and take the photos. Transfer back to Phnom Penh for 1 hour 30 minutes. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of Kirirom National Park Trekking 3 Days / 2 Nighs (3 days/2 nights)