Holiday Group & Private Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other Asian Destinations.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Please call to book our tours!.
Cambodia is a country with a vast array of activities and sites. While some people may come to view the most esteemed and ornate temples in Asia, others are more attracted to its beautiful beaches and clear warm waters.This tour has been designed to allow visitors to experience the best of all Cambodia’s wonders, whether it be cycling along rural country roads, swimming around some of Asia’s finest waters, or trekking in the area’s lush forests and jungles.You will start with a visit to some of the Cambodia’s most magnificent temples. Arriving in Siem Reap which is home to the fabled Angkor structures, you will get to see the likes of Angkor Wat- the largest religious structure in the world, Preak Ko, Phnom Bakheng, and many others. From here, you will continue to the region’s other monuments, even taking an elephant ride to Bayon temple before visiting one of the most famous sites in the region, Ta Prohm. Untouched from human intervention, it is an imposing vision so that it has appeared in both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider films. However, Cambodia has far more to offer than just temples and so, the second half of this tour offers a vehicle and guide at your disposal with a host of suggested activities, from visiting local villages to cruising on the Mekong River, allowing you to tailor your holiday exactly as you would wish. The final part of the tour will allow you to relax in the Cambodia’s most famous beach resort, Sihanoukville, where you can chill in the sands, swim in the sea or make use of the vehicle and guide that is still on standby to show you any of the region’s sites. Transferring back to Phnom Penh, you will get to explore the county’s capital and learn of Cambodia’s tragic recent history before transferring to the airport and ending your time with us.
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Tour Code: MCSD05
Tour Valid: Until December 30th, 2013
- 09 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Domestic flight tickets, including domestic airport taxes.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start?
- MinMax Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- You can get Cambodia Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport).
Trip code: MTBB05
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Trip code: MMHL03
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Trip code: MSHL05
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Price from: US $ 600.00 Pax
Trip code: MVSD08
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price from: US $ 1199.00 Pax
Trip code: MTHL01
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Trip code: MTSD02
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Trip code: MCHL07
Duration: 14 days/13 nights
Price from: US $ 1350.00 Pax
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in Vietnam, Laos...
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy...
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia except for...