We, at Phoenix Voyages, your South East Asia travel partner for more than 10 years, are very pleased to bring you new experiences, new ways of discovering the South...
START Hanoi, Hon Gai wharf, Bai Tu Long Bay, Vong Vieng floating village, Sung Sot cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi FINISH
Mekong Luxury Cruises Star Rating: 5 Location: Mekong Delta, Viet Nam Cruise Travel Centre On +84 976 118989
We, at Phoenix Voyages, your South East Asia travel partner for more than 10 years, are very pleased to bring you new experiences, new ways of discovering the South of Vietnam, combining maritime traditions with modern comfort.
Our inspiration came from the “Golden Age”, an era of the early 20th century, so often depicted by famous authors, such as Marguerite Duras who spent her early childhood in Sa Dec City in the midst of the Mekong Delta, and whose writings were evoked by the sophistication of the past.
Thus, L'Amant, a 39-m vessel designed to sail through the rivers and sea inspired by the early designs of the two brilliant naval Architects, Cox and Stevens, who marked the last century.
Planned to comfortably welcome groups and individuals for a memorable voyage through the mythical Mekong Delta and its myriad of streams,the remarkable design of the boat allows it to sail up to the Gulf of Siam. Along this unique journey, exclusively offered by Phoenix Cruises, you will discover the daily life of the river bank inhabitants of the largest river of South East Asia, where farming are the means of livelihood of millions of people. You will also uncover areas renowned for their rich water resources and natural coastlines, where pirates, now peaceful fishermen, used to reign with terror for centuries.
Once on board, L’Amant classic 1930's style will enchant you by its traditional decoration with carved wood and lustrous brass, as well as the refined and discreetly modern comfort, for an unequaled cruising experience.
L'Amant entire crew remains available for any information you may need regarding our cruises.
- Lengh Overall: 39m
- Beam: 7m30
- Draft: 1m40
- Passengers: 24 persons
- Crew: 18 persons
- Speed: 10 knots
A colonial style
L’Amant combines traditional boat-building with modern comfort and can accommodate up to 24 passengers in its 12 cabins to cruise the Mekong in luxury. Measuring 39 m long by 7 m wide, L'Amant cruiser was built in a colonial style. The vessel offers a large restaurant, a bar and a sundeck where passengers will be captivated by the serenity and the beauty of nature throughout the journey.
Your sunlit cabin with private balcony will ensure a panoramic view on the amazing sceneries the region offers.
- Air Conditioning: Your cabin is equipped with its own centralized air-conditioning unit which can be adjusted for your comfort. Note that the sea breeze is worth trying at night! For energy conservation, please do not leave your air-conditioner on while windows are opened.
- Water, towels and electrical appliances: The ship's water supply comes from ashore facilities or is produced from seawater during the seashore expedition. This water is treated to be suitable for washing and brushing teeth but is not potable. Bottled mineral water is provided for drinking, free of charge. To save water, towels will only be changed if they are placed off the towel rack. The ship is equipped with 220 volts, with European and American standard sockets. Other types of electrical adaptors are available upon request. Hairdryers are installed in all cabins.
- Blankets: Blankets are kept in the closet under your bed. These may be needed in the cool season when night time temperatures drop.
- Laundry: A laundry bag is provided for your laundry needs and the laundry list is to be found on the desk. Your laundry is collected each morning when your room is made up and will be returned to you the following day. Please leave your items in the bag provided and fill up the laundry list.
- Security and mini safe box: When in port, a 24-hour security watch is on duty on the vessel gangplank and only passengers and authorized crew are allowed to board. Keep your cabin door locked when you are out and leave the key at the lobby reception when going ashore. All cabins have a combination type safe box. However, the company cannot be held liable for loss of money, jewelry or other valuable items from the ship or whilst on an excursion.
- Intercom: An Intercom system is installed in your cabin. On board calls can be made from your cabin to other cabin or to the ship's on board services. Wake-up call can be requested at any time. Please advise the Purser the night before.
On Board Bills
Except for organized evening cocktails and other events, you will be asked to sign a bill for all items ordered at the sundeck bar. A statement of account in US$ will be presented on the last day aboard for settlement.
The boat features 12 double cabins of 16 m² each, equipped and decorated in a delicate style. All the cabins are fitted with a wardrobe, a centralised individually controlled air-conditioning, a private balcony, a large glass sliding door dressed with curtains, a bathroom with toilets, shower and hair-dryer.
All equiped with 220V sockets.
The restaurant offers buffets and à la carte gourmet menus in an elegant atmosphere. The wine list will please the amateurs and delight the connoisseurs with its outstanding selections of grand cru. excursions and services on board.
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in...More »
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy. Airlines are... More »
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia... More »
Thank you to Jennifer at Minmax for giving us a fantastic service. Day tours, transfers, guides, accommodation, drivers.