Huong Hai Halong luxury cruise is the best Ha long bay cruise. Huong Hai sealife cruise is newly launched in February 2013. Huong Hai Sealife Cruise with 26 new and...
START Hanoi, Hon Gai wharf, Bai Tu Long Bay, Vong Vieng floating village, Sung Sot cave, Halong Bay, Hanoi FINISH
Halong Deluxe Cruises Star Rating: 4 Location: Halong, Vietnam Cruise Travel Centre On +84 976 118989
Huong Hai Halong luxury cruise is the best Ha long bay cruise. Huong Hai sealife cruise is newly launched in February 2013. Huong Hai Sealife Cruise with 26 new and luxury cabins with balcony has reached high marine safety standards of the governments that promise to be the best choice for big group joining breath-taking Halong Bay tour.
- Large window
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary mineral water bottles
- Glass standing shower
Additional facilities for Executive Suites:
- Flower & Fruits
- Bottle of wine or sparkling wine/stay/Executive Suites
- Other special in-room amenities
- Total number of rooms: 26 (22 Suites & 4 Executive Suites)
- Average Suite room size: 20 m2 with balcony
- Average Executive Suite size: 26 m2 with balcony
- Average bed size (Double): 180 cm * 200 cm
- Average bed size (Twin): 100 cm x 200 cm
- Maximum number of persons allowed per room: 02 adults
- Room Type: Non-smoking
With aspacious and inviting atmosphere, the Sea Flora restaurant on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise provides customers the perfect dining experience. Our seasonal menus use the best fresh local ingredients. The atmosphere is intimate and the service is always attentive and personalized.
The Sea Flora restaurant includes a bar where customers can enjoy cocktails and wine. You will be charmed and appreciate the warm ambiance and flavorsome cuisine accompanied by stunning views over the beauty of Halong Bay.
- Fishing on board
- Kayaking & Snorkeling
- Tai Chi Activities
- Visit floating fishing village
- Amazing cruise program
- Cooking demonstration
- Movie night
- Vietnamese tea & coffee tasting
MinMax Travel offer you reliable travel and high quality car rental services in...More »
The growing competition between airlines has become increasingly heavy. Airlines are... More »
Entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia... More »
Thank you to Jennifer at Minmax for giving us a fantastic service. Day tours, transfers, guides, accommodation, drivers.